Thank you to Mari for tagging me in the Mystery Blogger Award. Make sure to check out her blog site and show it some love. 💜
Original Mystery Blogger Award Creator:
“There are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; and when we get to know them, it’s divine! And we find friends when we least expect” – Okoto Enigma
Three facts about me:
** I prefer physical books over ebooks and this is coming from a girl who loves her tech toys 😉
** I lost the vision in my left eye when I was three and my vision in my right eye at fifteen. For three years I was completely blind, until thankfully experimental surgery helped me regain my vision. During that time though I learned how to function and live without sight, even learned braille.
** My favorite sport is hockey and my favorite team is the Kings.
1) What’s your favorite romantic comedy film or soundtrack from a romantic comedy?
I must admit that I am partial to Love And Other Drugs. Maggie (played by Anne Hathaway) has early onset Parkinson’s Syndrome and even though she’s not looking for anything serious because she doesn’t want to get attached knowing that someday her disorder will progress *which I relate too* love finds her. I gave faith for a few minutes that one day love will find me, lol.
2) Do you believe in Twin Flames?
Honestly, I had to Google what Twin Flames where. I have always believed in love and all of it’s unexplainable magic, so I suppose that I do believe in two people being perfectly matched for one another.
3) What’s your favorite thing about guys? (Or whichever gender you are attracted to. Just tell me what you like about them.)
I love how their hugs always feel comforting and protective.
4) What’s your favorite flower?
Sunflowers are my favorite 🌻 I love how they are just big, bright and how they naturally turn to the direction of the sun to soak up those rays. The orange Sunflowers are gorgeous as well.
5) Weird Bonus Question: How do you deal with third party situations? (If you haven’t, how would you deal with it?)
I’m not a fan of third party situations. I think that their just plain awkward, lol. Whether it’s outings or conversations, I try to stay out of being the middle man or third wheel.
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules
1. Upload the award logo/image on your blog
2. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
4. List the rules
5. Tell your reader three things about yourself
6. Nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees
8. Ask your, nominees, any 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question (specifically)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
I nominate anyone who would like to join in. 🤓☕